1 Tbs olive oil
1 cup of your favorite tomato sauce
1/2 cup half and half
1 spring of rosemary
1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan
Pinch of Italian Seasoning
Salt & Pepper
1. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a cast iron skillet. Add the tomato sauce and half and half and stir until incorporated. Cut the sprig of rosemary into small pieces and add half of them to the sauce. Bring to a lively simmer.
2. Crack each egg, one at a time, into a small ramekin and gently pour it into the skillet. Make sure to space them evenly.
3. Continue to simmer over medium heat for about 2 minutes until the bottoms of the eggs turn white. This is for over-easy poached eggs with loose yolks. If you like your eggs more well done, cook them for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Then sprinkle the Parmesan and Italian Seasoning over the top and place under the broiler for another 30-45 seconds until Cheese melted.
5. Garnish with additional bits of fresh rosemary, salt & pepper. Serve with a toasted baguette. Enjoy while warm.